Royal Irish Academy of Music Third Level Open Day,
Tuesday, December 2nd 2014 from 3pm to 6pm
I am pleased to let you know of an important date for aspiring musicians in the RIAM’s calendar which may be of interest to your students: our Third Level Open Day. We would be delighted to welcome young musicians into the RIAM for this special afternoon of presentations, performances and informal chat.
The Royal Irish Academy of Music is Ireland’s international conservatoire, with a roster of staff and graduates who on a daily basis bring glory to Ireland through their performances in the world’s opera houses and concert halls. The RIAM is an Associate College of Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland’s leading university.
Full-time students of the Royal Irish Academy of Music have the following unique benefits:
• 2 hours of practical lessons per week with a teacher of international calibre
• 1 hour of piano accompaniment per week
• Numerous masterclass opportunities from our International Visiting Artists
• Extensive national and international performance opportunities
• Collaborative performance projects with the world’s leading music institutions
• A range of internal competitions and bursaries
• Graduating with a TCD degree
• Access to TCD societies and Sports Centre
Our exciting and informative programme of events on RIAM Open Day will include:
• Briefings on our Diploma Bachelor, Master and Doctorate in Music Performance and Composition courses
• Vocal, Strings, Keyboard, Composition and Wind/Brass/Percussion workshops
• Q and A interviews with our Heads of Faculty
• Presentations on performance opportunities at the RIAM
• Breakout sessions with current students
• Tours of the facilities
We look forward to meeting young, enthusiastic musicians on our Open Day. To register your interest please e mail email@example.com and let us know what instrument you play.
Director, Royal Irish Academy of Music